She reminded me that for a snack, she would roll bananas in chocolate and sprinkle nuts or something crunchy on top.Then she'd put them in the freezer for a tasty frozen treat. So I did just that!
- I took my almost rotten bananas and grabbed some chocolate morsels out of the cabinet.
- I peeled the bananas, cut them in half, and put them on parchment paper
- I melted the morsels in a micro safe bowl at 15 second intervals, stirring in between. I even added a splash of milk to thin it just a tad.
- I drizzled and rolled the bananas in the the chocolate until they were good and coated
- I skipped the nuts part because MM2 is allergic...but you could use crushed toffee of rice krispies---I was just fresh out of those two things
- I put them back on the parchment paper and put them in the freezer.
- And what a yummy treat we had a couple of hours later...YUM!!!