I have been shopping for several weeks for a new agenda/planner. My current planner is about to run out and I am looking for the one that best suits my lifestyle and is the most PRACTICAL. An agenda is an essential in every family! I use it to organize my days, weeks, and months for all my peeps. It keeps us from forgetting important bits of info and scheduled events. So I am in need of one that can accommodate all 5 of us and our scrambly schedules! I am personally familiar with a few of them and I have been pleased with their functionality, but I also wanted to weigh my other options. After conducting my own search, I've narrowed it back down to the 3 I'm most familiar with.
- Mom's Plan-it
- Pros- Size, Storage Pocket, Tear-off Shopping lists, Cost, 17 month calendar, Spiral bound (great for folding pages back)
- Cons- No Month at a glance, Wasted stickers I don't use, non-transferable address book
- Pros- Size, Nicely bound w/page marker, Aesthetics, Reusable address book, Week and Month at a glance, Designated areas for each child
- Cons- 13 month calendar, Cost
- Pocket the Date
- Pros- Great pocket storage for each month, Spiral bound, Cost